Sunday, August 28, 2011

Drive by posting!

I'm here!!  Just a little hectic right now....

Highlights:
  • I'm super glad we don't have cable TV right now or I would be obsessing about the hurricane (which is nowhere NEAR me!) and the upcoming anniversary of 9/11.  For real.  And I'm thankful for not having the opportunity to sit and torture myself.
  • This whole refinancing thing is intense!  Oy.  Once we get through the appraisal I'll feel a smidge better but until it closes, I'm going to be on pins and needles.
  • I had a party!  8 girlfriends over to my house and it was a rousing SUCCESS!!  And I was pretty calm throughout.  I could have done better with trying other people's food and drink, but baby steps, right?  I'm already thinking of ideas for the next one!
  • Heading out of town in about a half hour.  Should have a good time.  One last trip before the school year starts back up.
  • Speaking of school, we got the kiddo's bussing information.  It's fabulous in terms of schedule and where she's getting picked up - FINALLY.  I think we've agreed to me dropping her off in the mornings on my way to work and then her riding the bus home.  It's hard for the control freak in me, but sometimes the lazy lady inside wins out.  :)
That's it for right now.  I have to go finish packing!  See you in a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment