Sunday, August 14, 2011

Clearly, I am not a weekend warrior.

WHY is it so much harder for me to keep my focus on the weekends?? 

*sigh*

I'm assuming it's the lack of structure and the addition of the potential for laziness.  All or nothing mentality stikes again.

Yesterday?  I didn't eat anything until lunch.  Why?  I don't know.  I could have.  I should have.  But I didn't.  And now today I'm sitting here complaining about it rather than going and eating something.  But nothing sounds good and I don't feel hungry.  (Whines the 2 year old who lives inside me!  LOL) 

I wonder if it has to do with being tired....hmmmm.....I do go to bed a smidge later than usual on weekend nights and I wake up insanely tired instead of rested.  I wonder if being tired pops up an obstacle for me.  Something to note and ask my therapist about I guess.

Today I NEED to get my lazy bootay up and getting stuff done.  NEED.  The kitchen table is all cluttered up again, surprise surprise, and that's just never a good sign.  It's sort of like the kitchen table is a metaphor for my brain.  I can look at it and know where I'm at immediately.

Also on the goal list is going for a walk with the dog.  I'm going to make that happen today.  For sure.  If I get nothing else done, THAT will get done.

Right after a little more procrastination coffee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment