Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Little Victory.

I think I mentioned in a post yesterday that when I feel "good" I also stop eating.  While I don't know what that's all about - I'm a very complex lady, let's remember! - I do know it's not neccesarily the way normal people go about their daily lives.

This morning, like many mornings when I'm feeling "good", I woke up and was soooo hungry.  But didn't eat.  I know.  I don't get it either.  If I had to explain what happens in my head, it's a cross between - "Good, you should feel hungry.  It's not like you're going to starve to death, fatty." and "I'm stronger than this hungry feeling.  My will and determination can last longer than this feeling of hunger."

And usually I just drink more coffee.

And then binge when I get home.

For like two hours.

Glamorous, right?

This morning, I decided to make it different.  I bought oatmeal with my morning coffee.  Nope, not the healthiest oatmeal a person could choose to eat and certainly not the least expensive oatmeal a person could eat.  But I'm eating it.  And I'm going to choose to call that a little victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment