Saturday, July 30, 2011

A girl's gotta have goals...

Of late I'm battling this middle ground place I am in.  That place where ED isn't present to make things "easier", that place where ED doesn't consume 99% of my thoughts every waking moment, that place where there's room for me to not have to replace the 99% ED thoughts with 99% recovery/treatment thoughts. 

It's a weird place to have "room" in your brain.  Sort of an explansive plain for my "all or nothing" to set in.  If I don't have a focus, I tend to float.

What's additionally not helpful is that it's been 2+ weeks since I've seen my therapist.  Clearly I'm not ready for that sort of therapy schedule, so I'm working extra hard to get some focus without guidance.

My goal is now to make goals.  How delightfully redundant is that?  But, it's true.

My goals for this week are:
Complete a meal plan and document on my eating journal
Clean off the kitchen table to start having suppers there again
Intentional exercise at least once
Make appointments for me, kiddo and dogs
Resume Chore chart

No comments:

Post a Comment