Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just another manic....

Week?  Certainly not just "Monday" as the song would indicate.

And well, not really manic either because I'm exhuasted.

Maybe the change in weather to finally turning into winter?  Today is the second day in a row I forgot to use my Blue Light in the morning, so that's probably not helping either.

As easy as defining it as one trigger/stressor would make it, I just think it's a whole big pile of things adding up to make my brain overload.  Any ONE of them would probably be OK on its own, but when they start collecting together to stage their coup, well, the Zoloft baricade is no match apparently!

So, what do I do to get back on track?  Well, for a start, I'm looking forward to my therapy appointment today.  LOL  Second, I guess I need to just take an inventory of the items in the pile which I can actually IDENTIFY.  Name and release.  That may not happen until my therapy session though, but that's OK.  And then as a final thought, I need to cut myself some slack.  It's normal for people to get overwhelmed sometimes right??!  I don't need to have some totally different standard for myself than other people.  It's OK.

Deep breaths......let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment